Book Your Holiday
You’re interested in this holiday
Please fill in the information below, our team members will contact you as soon as possible to provide you with the best package details
- Return Economy Class Airfare by Ukraine Airways*.
- 04 nights stay in Kiev.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Private Airport Transfers.
- Kiev City Tour.
- Visa charges.
- Travel Insurance.
- Optional Tours.
- Expenses of Personal Nature like laundry, Drinks, Tele-Phone etc..
- Any items not mentioned in “price inclusions”.
|Package Prices in U.A.E Dirham (AED)||Price*|
|5*****||City Holiday Resort & Spa||3249.00|
|All Prices are per person on double/twin sharing basis.|
- The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- International Standard check-in & check-out time of the hotels will be @ 14:00 & 12:00 hours respectively. However, it may vary depends on the hotels/destinations.
- Rates may change in case of the change in hotel rates, transport rates or entrance fees, government or airport taxes.
- Supplement charge will be applicable during X’Mas, New Year, and Events.
- No pickup and drop off services for sightseeing tours in Kiev.
ARRIVE IN KIEV
Upon arrival in Kiev International airport (KBP), transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at free. Kiev – the capital and largest city of Ukraine, bisected by the Dnieper River and known for its religious architecture, secular monuments and history museums. The 11th century Kiev Pechersk Lavra is a monastery and pilgrimage site encompassing several gold-domed churches.
Overnight at hotel, Kiev.
KIEV – CITY TOUR
Breakfast at your hotel. After that, we leave for Kiev City Tour. When you first come to Kiev, you get to discover a unique culture, impressive attractions and most of all the harmonious combination of ancient and modern co-existing in the same city. During this highlights tour, you will get to visit the following sights: Mikhailovska Square, Mikhailovsky Cathedral, Taras Shevchenko National University, Kiev Opera Theatre, The Golden Gates, Sophia Square, St Sophia Cathedral and monument to Bohdan Khmelnytsky, Volodymyr Cathedral, monument to Princess Olga, Andrew’s Church, Independence Square, River Port, Funicular, Kontraktova Square, Hostynnyi dvir, Mother Motherland Statue and the Dniper river quay.
Afternoon is at leisure. Overnight at hotel, Kiev.
KIEV – PECHERSK LAVRA TOUR (Optional)
Breakfast at your hotel. Rest of the day is free or takes an optional tour to Pechersk Lavra. On the high hills of the right bank of the Dnieper rises majestically crowned golden domed Kiev-Pechersk Lavra – the inheritance of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the cradle of monasticism in Rus and the stronghold of the Orthodox religion. Monastery Pechersk Lavra was founded in 11 century and was built in 9 following centuries. Lavra , is an honourable title, which was given to very large and important monasteries. The architectural complex of the monastery impresses its visitors even today. On a sunny day, the reflections of numerous domes and belfries shine into your eyes. Since 12 century the only church in the monastery has preserved till now with minor architectural changes that were made later. It is a church over the main entrance gates of the monastery and it’s called Nadbramna. The full name of the Church – Trinity Church Nadbramna – Holy Trinity Church of Brama. It was a miracle that it survived, since there were lots of attacks on the monastery throughout the history.
Return to your hotel. Overnight at hotel, Kiev.
Breakfast at your hotel. Today is free for you to enjoy this beautiful city your own.
Overnight at hotel, Kiev.
After breakfast, proceed to the airport to catch your flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour in Ukraine.