Book Your Holiday
You’re interested in this holiday
Please fill in the information below, our team members will contact you as soon as possible to provide you with the best package details
- Return Economy Class Airfare.
- 03 nights stay in Krakow.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Private Arrival & Departure transfers.
- Half Day City Tour.
|Package Prices in U.A.E Dirham (AED)
|Holiday Inn Krakow City
|All Prices are per person on double/twin sharing basis.
- Visa charges.
- Travel Insurance.
- Optional Tours.
- Expenses of Personal Nature like laundry, Drinks, Tele-Phone etc..
- Any items not mentioned in “price inclusions”.
- The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- International Standard check-in & check-out time of the hotels will be @ 14:00 & 12:00 hours respectively. However, it may vary depends on the hotels/destinations.
- Rates may change in case of the change in hotel rates, transport rates or entrance fees, government or airport taxes.
- Supplement charge will be applicable during X’Mas, New Year, and Events.
ARRIVE IN KRAKOW
On arrival in John Paull 11 international airport, transfer to your hotel in Krakow. Krakow is a southern Poland city is known for its well preserved medieval core and Jewish quarter. It has traditionally been one of the leading centres of Polish academic, cultural and artistic life and ie one of Poland’s most important economic hub.
Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at hotel, Krakow.
KRAKOW (CITY TOUR)
Breakfast at your hotel. Today, we leave for Half Day Krakow city tour. You will begin your tour by visiting the Jewish District of Kazimierz to explore the area which used to be inhabited by one of the most diverse Jewish communities in Europe. Then a short drive will take you up the Wawel Hill which is the embodiment of Poland’s former monarchical glory. On its summit are the Royal castle and a 14th-century cathedral which hosted nearly all the Polish monarchy’s coronations and funerals. Having descended the hill, we stroll along Kanonicza and Grodzka streets to reach Collegium Maius (Great College), the oldest building of the Academia Cracoviensis. After visiting the charming Gothic courtyard we continue to the Main Market Square. This bustling heart of the city is the perfect place for picking up souvenirs, especially in the Cloth Hall which has been the local marketplace for centuries. Complete your tour by visiting St Mary’s Church.
Return to your hotel. Overnight at hotel, Krakow.
KRAKOW (Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour – Optional)
Breakfast at hotel. After that, proceed to Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour. This is one of the oldest salt mines in Europe. Visitors may take a walk of 3 kilometres through 3 levels in the Salt Mine down to 136 metres below ground level (400 steps), through chambers and chapels hewn out in the salt rock, you will admire the statues of saints sculpted in salt and the saline lakes, in which diseases are treated. During your visit in the mine you will have a short break of 10 min for shopping in the mine’s souvenir shop.
Overnight at hotel, Krakow.
After breakfast, proceed to the airport to catch your flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour in Krakow.