Book Your Holiday
You’re interested in this holiday
Please fill in the information below, our team members will contact you as soon as possible to provide you with the best package details
- 04 nights stay in Banyan Tree Phuket.
- Daily breakfast.
- Private Arrival & Departure Transfers by Deluxe Car.
- Half Day Private Phuket City Tour.
- Full Day James Bond Island Tour with Private Transfers.
¬ International air tickets.
¬ Visa charges.
¬ Travel Insurance.
¬ Expenses of Personal Nature like laundry, Drinks, Tele-Phone etc..
¬ Any items not mentioned in “price inclusions”.
• The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• International Standard check-in & check-out time of the hotels will be @ 14:00 & 12:00 hours respectively. However, it may vary depends on the hotels/destinations.
• Rates may change in case of change in hotel rates, transport rates or entrance fees, government or airport taxes.
• Supplement charge will applicable during X’Mas, New Year or during any events.
ARRIVE IN PHUKET
On arrival in Phuket International Airport, transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Phuket is a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mostly situated along the clear water of the western shores. Phuket city, the capital has old shop houses and busy markets. Patong is the main beach resort.
Overnight at hotel, phuket.
PHUKET (Phuket City Tour)
After breakfast at your hotel. Phuket, the largest of Thailand’s islands and a province in its own right, roughly the size of Singapore and once a port of call for shipping on trade routes between east and west. Although attracting visitors now for its tropical splendour, the early Siamese settlers came to mine tin. See the remaining Sino-Portuguese architecture in Phuket town, reminiscent of Malacca. Visit Wat Chalong in Chalong bay south of the city. Also visit the Laem Phromthep, a cape at the southernmost tip and a popular choice for viewing the sunset.
Afternoon is at leisure. Overnight at hotel, Phuket.
PHUKET (James Bond Island Tour)
Breakfast at your hotel. Today, we leave for James Bond Island Tour. Drive to the mainland province of Phang-Nga across the Sarasin Bridge, for a boat trip amongst the karst scenery of Phang-Nga Bay. We sail on to Koh Tapu, with its island – pillar familiar to anyone who has seen the James Bond film ‘The Man With The Golden Gun’. Disembark at Koh Khao Ping Kan, where you can wander up the hill for some snapshots. Continue to the Muslim Village at Koh Panyi for lunch, nestled below the Peak of Panyi Island, with its wooden houses suspended above the sea on stilts, whilst a network of walkways connects the community. After touring the village, return by boat to Kra Som pier and back to Phuket.
Overnight at hotel, Phuket.
PHUKET (Day is at Leisure)
Breakfast at your hotel. Today is free for you to enjoy the beautiful surrounding of your hotel or nearby beach. Return to your hotel. Overnight at hotel, Langkawi.
Breakfast at the hotel. Later today, proceed to Phuket airport to catch your flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour!