Apply Your Visa
You’re interested in this holiday
Please fill in the information below, our team members will contact you as soon as possible to provide you with the best package details
There are tons of reasons that make the UK a perfect tourist destination, besides the iconic Buckingham Palace & British Museum. Planning a trip there? We at Al Ain Oasis Holidays can help you out.
AED 700 for visa assistance and fees
- 1 copy of your Emirates ID
- Both original and copy of your passport
- A no objection letter from the organization sponsoring an applicant
- A bank statement that’s not more than 6 months old
- Travel insurance certificate
- Copy of your reserved hotel
- 2 copies of all visitor’s passport-size photo (white background)
Please call our Travel Experts on 02 635 58 58 to find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is my purpose of visit required?
Yes. While making an application, submit a document indicating your purpose of travel.
- How long does it take for my Visa to be processed?
Visa processing takes 10 to 15 working days.
- Will I have to appear in person?
Yes, so that biometrics can be taken.
- What steps are involved in visa processing?
- Be ready with the documents stated above and the Visa application fee and send them to our outlet for processing.
- We will fill the visa application documents for you and handle any other required document.
- The applicant will then submit in person the ready documents at the VFS visa application center.
- Once all documents have been verified and the payments received, the status of your application will be confirmed.
- Is the visa application fee refundable?
No. Visa application fee is non-refundable even if your application gets rejected.
- What is the passport’s validity period?
At least 6 months before the set traveling date
- Do you offer any other extra services?
You will be continuously informed regarding the application process by our travel experts. With just a little extra cost, our team can handle for your flight ticket bookings, travel insurance, trip itinerary and hotel bookings. Depending on the local embassy’s policies, we will make the visa application for you or you may have to present yourself in person.